All sign ups for TDWGC play days are done using ForeTees. You must create a ForeTees account to RSVP.
Associate Members do not have access to ForeTees and must RSVP by calling the Pro Shop by noon on Sunday.
To RSVP for Tuesday Playdays:
- Log on to your ForeTees account (URL: http://www.tahoedonner.com/golf-login/)
- Click on the “Events” tab at the top of the page. All Tahoe Donner events are listed in date order.
- Click twice on the “Gender” heading and the TDWGC events will sort to the top.
- Click on the green button for the Event you’d like to RSVP for and the Registration screen will pop up. The “Registration” screen provides all of the information regarding each play day, including the game of the day and any events that occur after the round.
- Click on the “Current Registrations” button at the bottom of the screen to check the player list.
- Click on the “New Registration” button at the bottom of the screen to access the ForeTees sign up form. Click on “Your Registration” to modify an existing registration.
- Enter the requested information. Walkers enter “W” and riders enter “TBD” in the “Trans” field. Your Hdcp # is not required. Luncheons and other events are required fields and can be entered in a pop up window once “Submit Changes” has been entered.
You will receive a confirmation email from ForeTees when you sign up. You may modify your ForeTees registration until the Sunday at noon. To cancel or make changes after registration is closed on Sunday, contact the Pro Shop.
All players will receive an email on Monday afternoon confirming your registration along with rules for the game of the day and other information.